Michael Edwards: Activist Post: The Cybersecurity Directive Goes Viral.
Dictatorships know that the battle for complete control is ultimately won or lost in the minds of the target population. As the oppression advances, it tends to move from propaganda mind control to the direct intervention into the mind via pharmaceuticals. We are now seeing the overt global coordination of the psychiatry profession to convince every resident of planet Earth that all clear thinking, healthy living, and wholesome innocence is some kind of disorder that needs to be corrected (suppressed) with drugs to render zombie-like those whose instincts afford them the ability of discernment.
We have seen this before — the role of medicine in dictatorships such as Nazi Germany is well documented. It is the pre-Endgame, if you will, before the final culling takes place. The proof that we are being led into a psychiatric dictatorship to soften us up for population reduction is of course not something I want to make light of. However, it is absurd, because it is a manufactured attempt to re-define the natural human condition. So, let us get up to speed on the mental disorders our society has.
This disorder is naturally a wide-ranging one, as each unique human being tends to have opinions. Some of the more deviant forms of individuality are questioning authority and anxious distress, which includes symptoms like the “fear that something awful may happen.” Like the fear that individuality will be declared a mental disorder by a scientific dictatorship?
The natural highs and lows that come with being a sentient human being experiencing the joys and sorrows of life apparently need to be eradicated. Happiness tests should be given to children to be sure that they feel elated at all times, and perfectly at peace with their indoctrination.
Concern for your own well-being is apparently in direct opposition to the goals of those who wish to keep the population fat, dumb, and toxic. Mike Adams gives a run-down on the latest crazy thinking associated with eating broccoli, taking vitamins and minerals, drinking purified water, and avoiding known toxins.
The act of experiencing the emotions of childbirth is definitely something that needs strong legislation. Instead of thinking about creating life, and the family bonding process, it is much healthier instead to focus on the increasing numbers of disorders surrounding the most natural of processes and how the medical establishment can keep mothers worried sick about their babies.
And Now: BEING BORN
The Psychiatric Dictatorship has begun in earnest to target infants as mental patients. The amniotic world and the newly born are now under surveillance by agents of the medical elite such as John H. Gilmore, Director of the UNC Schizophrenia Research, for signs of schizophrenia. Unfortunately, Gilmore is not an isolated mad scientist; this is a global initiative. The Citizens Commission on Human Rights International recently covered the story of “Australian of the Year,” Patrick McGorry, who would like Australia to lead the world in treating mental illness. Consulting fees and research grants are raining down on pre-detection initiatives from all of the major pharmaceutical peddlers.
Once again, it is up to us to resist this insanity. Let them write the legislation, design the drugs, and tell us that black is white, and health is sickness. We will not cooperate. Advice given to us by the mentally deranged should really be a laughing matter.
Council on Foreign Relations member, Matt Simmons, was quoted on June 23rd in the Washington Post, “We’re going to have to evacuate the gulf states. Can you imagine evacuating 20 million people? . . . This story is 80 times worse than I thought.”
And to add to the growing speculation that evacuations were being planned, Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen in a Gulf oil spill press conference on June 25th suggested that evacuation plans were underway. He even discussed some of the logistics: “We would designate essential and non-essential personnel, and non-essential personnel would basically take shelter. Ideally, we would not do this at the same time they are trying to do an evacuation of citizens, so there’s a staging of this, and we actually would coordinate that with FEMA and the local governments.”
If Katrina was any indication of how the U.S. government handles mass evacuations, then responsible residents should begin planning their move now before they are forced to leave at gunpoint. Remember military in the streets and “temporary” FEMA housing? It seems clearer by the day that mass evacuations may be inevitable as several imminent threats to human health are converging with no end in sight. Experts are sounding the alarm on many fronts:
• Hurricane season is rapidly approaching which will contaminate everything.
• A gigantic methane bubble has been discovered which can explode.
• Methane levels at 1 million times normal levels along with other dangerous toxins in the air.
• Corexit dispersant is reportedly causing mass crop damage.
• Oil rain has been reported in multiple Gulf coast states.
Since these health risks do not carry the immediate shock effect of a powerful Category 5 hurricane, it may be difficult to convince residents to leave the area especially with the EPA’s history of lying about air quality. Therefore, the authorities may have to use even harsher measures to get citizens to comply with evacuation orders. And where will the government put 20 million displaced Americans?
Over the years researches have revealed that FEMA camps do in fact exist and surely they will be utilized in an event of this scale. Government documents indicate many more have been built since the last time the U.S. government actively used them to lock up Japanese Americans in internment camps after Pearl Harbor. Surely, FEMA will call these locations something mild like temporary “Relocation” camps to soothe the scared public.
With no viable solutions to stop the oil from gushing and the deadly toxins from leaching into all life systems, it seems the region may become a dead zone for decades to come. Clearly, free-thinking residents must be contemplating their future along the Gulf coast as quite bleak. For Gulf Coasters, it may be wise to evaluate relocation options now before FEMA invites you camping.
World tyranny is accelerating at a pace not seen since Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Mussolini converged on the world stage. Their regimes were history’s prime examples, but there have been countless other dictators who have flourished, leading to the unfortunate conclusion that dictatorships are the rule, not the exception. Central to these power structures has been secrecy, intimidation, and the outlawing of basic human rights such as free speech, the right to peaceably assemble, the eradication of individuality in deference to the State, and extrajudicial arrests of their own citizens. The G8 and G20 Summits now represent a traveling tyranny that is emulating history’s most infamous. Activists would then be wise to consult history when developing an effective strategy to combat the increasing dehumanization.
It is just this type of activism that I encouraged in my October, 2009 article “Resistance is NOT Futile: The Rise of Resistance Journalism.” I spoke about knowing your Constitutional rights, stating them firmly, and putting authority in a position of violating your civil rights in a way that no court of law could endorse. However, in just the last 8 months since that article was posted, the laws of free speech and to peaceably assemble have been all but eradicated, and Constitutional protection is no longer available for those defined within the expanding label of “terrorist.” In fact, much of what I had suggested in my original article is now bound to get someone arrested without recourse. Even filming police can carry a sentence — in your own home! We see evidence of overt Fascism in The Gulf, as Coast Guard officers have become enforcers for British Petroleum, instead of protectors of the citizens affected by the tragedy. Winding up in jail doesn’t make someone very effective, nor is it wise council to encourage an endeavor that is bound to fail. Activism in the age of tyranny and terror must be cunning, wise, discrete, but still unflagging. I think it is time to look at the only form of activism that has consistently worked under the type of blatant tyranny we now face on a global scale: total non-cooperation.
- Authority (or legitimacy, belief in the right of some group or person to lead and give orders).
- Human resources (who and how many people obey and assist the power holder).
- Skills and knowledge (what kind and to what degree these are available to the power-holder).
- Intangible factors (religious, emotional, and belief systems).
- Material resources (economic, financial, transportation, and communications).
- Sanctions (or punishments, violent or nonviolent).
- Religious and moral leaders.
- All sections of the population in the case of human resources — people who cooperate, obey, and assist the regime.
- Specialists with particular abilities and capacities in the case of skills and knowledge.
- Acceptance of the pattern of submission and of beliefs which lead to obedience and help in the case of intangible factors.
- Cooperation in the functioning of the financial economic, transportation, and communications system in the case of material factors.
- Fear and submission in face of threatened punishments by the regime, and obedience by the police and military of orders to inflict repression on those who disobey or refuse to cooperate.
- Massive shut-downs of the society, general strikes, mass stay-at-homes, defiant marches, loss of control of the economy, transportation system, and communications, slow-downs and defiance by the civil service and police, disguised disobedience or outright mutiny by the military, or other activities will increasingly undermine the dictators’ own organization and related institutions.
- When the religious and moral leaders in the society denounce the regime as illegitimate.
- When the masses of the people are disobeying orders and noncooperating with the dictatorship.
- When journalists and broadcasters are defying censorship and issuing their own publications and programs.
- When the transportation system operates only according to the needs of the democratic forces.
- When the civil servants are ignoring the dictatorship’s policies and orders.
- When the police refuse to arrest democratic resisters.
- When the army has gone on strike.