The Hydra-like creature, Goldman Sachs, has surfaced from the Gulf oil volcano.
Illinois-based Nalco Corporation is responsible for the Corexit 9500 chemical dispersant highlighted by experts as being 4 times more toxic than the oil that is flowing into the Gulf. Scientists in congressional hearings added that the dispersant is more toxic than other similar dispersant on the market. Naturally, whenever a major disaster takes place — especially when major, society-altering solutions are being offered — one needs to follow the trail of money and power to see who benefits. Sure enough, a casual search of Nalco’s Web site reveals their company history; it leads right to the doorstep of Goldman Sachs.
Nalco seems to have started in 1928 Chicago and became immediately involved in both the oil industry and water treatment facilities. 1982 seems to have been a massive turning point for the company as their Web site states, “ORS-419 is used in the tires of the Space Shuttle Columbia. The Nalco product is the only non-silicone product of its type on the market approved by the space shuttle tire’s manufacturer.” Thereafter, things really seem to have taken off as shown here:
1983: Nalco breaks ground for a new 300,000-square-foot trio of headquarters buildings in Naperville, representing an investment totaling $90 million.
1984: Nalco introduces the PORTA-FEED® reusable container system, the most advanced liquid chemical handling system yet introduced.
1985: Nalco leads the chemical industry in the development of CAER (Community Awareness and Emergency Response), a forerunner of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act of 1986 and the CMA Responsible Care® initiative.
1986: Nalco consolidates groups from the Energy Chemicals Division and Oil Field Services Division to form a new Petroleum Chemicals Division to be headquartered in Sugar Land. The new Petroleum Chemicals Division will include Visco Chemicals, Refinery Process Chemicals, Additives, Adomite Chemicals and Gas and Oil Handling Chemicals Groups.
1989: Sales top $1 billion.
Then, in 1994 Nalco joined forces with Exxon Chemical to announce the formation of a new alliance “Nalco/Exxon Energy Chemicals, L.P. to provide products and services to all facets of the petroleum and natural gas industries.”
Another name change occurred in 2001 when the company became Ondeo Nalco. Finally, in 2003, we learn who has taken the reins to lead us into the present. As their site states: “The Blackstone Group, Apollo Management L. P. and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners buy Ondeo Nalco.”
Global sales now exceed $4 billion and the Gulf cleanup is in the hands of a group of corporate pals who have brought us such fine moments of humanity such as Blackstone’s “locust capitalism” hostile takeover binge which triggered a major political backlash in Germany and elsewhere, and the newly proposed austerity measures coming to America. Apollo Management is in the Wall Street Journal’s Who’s Who in Private Equity with the very human investment strategies of leveraged and distressed buyouts and debt investments — investments now top $37 billion. And, by now, Goldman Sachs’s reputation precedes itself as having engineered the housing crash and exacerbating a financial meltdown in Greece and across Europe.
Yet, Goldman Sachs is far too gluttonous a creature to be happy with administering the profits from the physical fallout of the Gulf disaster. The kings of the carbon market — yes, that market that trades nothing but air — have not been having an easy time of it pushing man-made global warming. In the Gulf, however, they have their cohort, Barack Obama, well positioned to steer the pirate ship back on course. It was Obama who helped fund the carbon program from its inception after all. Right on cue, Obama’s e-mail campaign is launched to exploit suffering at the behest of his corporate controllers.
We are living in a full-blown international corporate command and control system where even the most basic rescue efforts are in the hands of proven pirates. It also has become clear that the pirate flotilla is owned by Goldman Sachs . . . and the president of the United States is the captain.
World tyranny is accelerating at a pace not seen since Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Mussolini converged on the world stage. Their regimes were history’s prime examples, but there have been countless other dictators who have flourished, leading to the unfortunate conclusion that dictatorships are the rule, not the exception. Central to these power structures has been secrecy, intimidation, and the outlawing of basic human rights such as free speech, the right to peaceably assemble, the eradication of individuality in deference to the State, and extrajudicial arrests of their own citizens. The G8 and G20 Summits now represent a traveling tyranny that is emulating history’s most infamous. Activists would then be wise to consult history when developing an effective strategy to combat the increasing dehumanization.
It is just this type of activism that I encouraged in my October, 2009 article “Resistance is NOT Futile: The Rise of Resistance Journalism.” I spoke about knowing your Constitutional rights, stating them firmly, and putting authority in a position of violating your civil rights in a way that no court of law could endorse. However, in just the last 8 months since that article was posted, the laws of free speech and to peaceably assemble have been all but eradicated, and Constitutional protection is no longer available for those defined within the expanding label of “terrorist.” In fact, much of what I had suggested in my original article is now bound to get someone arrested without recourse. Even filming police can carry a sentence — in your own home! We see evidence of overt Fascism in The Gulf, as Coast Guard officers have become enforcers for British Petroleum, instead of protectors of the citizens affected by the tragedy. Winding up in jail doesn’t make someone very effective, nor is it wise council to encourage an endeavor that is bound to fail. Activism in the age of tyranny and terror must be cunning, wise, discrete, but still unflagging. I think it is time to look at the only form of activism that has consistently worked under the type of blatant tyranny we now face on a global scale: total non-cooperation.
- Authority (or legitimacy, belief in the right of some group or person to lead and give orders).
- Human resources (who and how many people obey and assist the power holder).
- Skills and knowledge (what kind and to what degree these are available to the power-holder).
- Intangible factors (religious, emotional, and belief systems).
- Material resources (economic, financial, transportation, and communications).
- Sanctions (or punishments, violent or nonviolent).
- Religious and moral leaders.
- All sections of the population in the case of human resources — people who cooperate, obey, and assist the regime.
- Specialists with particular abilities and capacities in the case of skills and knowledge.
- Acceptance of the pattern of submission and of beliefs which lead to obedience and help in the case of intangible factors.
- Cooperation in the functioning of the financial economic, transportation, and communications system in the case of material factors.
- Fear and submission in face of threatened punishments by the regime, and obedience by the police and military of orders to inflict repression on those who disobey or refuse to cooperate.
- Massive shut-downs of the society, general strikes, mass stay-at-homes, defiant marches, loss of control of the economy, transportation system, and communications, slow-downs and defiance by the civil service and police, disguised disobedience or outright mutiny by the military, or other activities will increasingly undermine the dictators’ own organization and related institutions.
- When the religious and moral leaders in the society denounce the regime as illegitimate.
- When the masses of the people are disobeying orders and noncooperating with the dictatorship.
- When journalists and broadcasters are defying censorship and issuing their own publications and programs.
- When the transportation system operates only according to the needs of the democratic forces.
- When the civil servants are ignoring the dictatorship’s policies and orders.
- When the police refuse to arrest democratic resisters.
- When the army has gone on strike.
There are so many terrorist drills lately with many more planned over the coming months, you’d think the Department of Homeland Security was preparing for something BIG. If this were the Bush years we would be on Red Alert and the fear volume would be cranked up to 11. To their credit, the Mainstream Media is still trying to sell fear bundled as white-racist-homegrown-Tea Party-terrorists, but no one’s buying it anymore.
The public remained relatively unfazed by the heavily propagandized attacks of the Christmas Underwear Bomber, Joseph Stack, and the Pentagon shooter. After all that, their only prize was installing some full body scanners to make Michael Chertoff (former head of DHS) a rich man. The Elite will need to do much better than that to elicit the necessary terror on the public that will be required to push through their immediate draconian agenda now well publicized:
1. Enforce austerity measures via Cap and Trade taxes spurred by Gulf oil disaster
2. Eliminate free Internet under the guise of Net Neutrality and Cyber Security
3. Continue bankster rape and pillage of middle America with consent of Congress
4. Round up citizens (without Miranda rights) who question the government
5. Track the public with Biometric National ID cards under the cover of immigration reform
6. Continue population control plan
And of course they will continue the endlessly escalating preemptive wars for profit and resources led by the poster-boy of peace himself Nobel Laureate Barack Obama. To quote David Icke, all of these measures are creeping up on us in a “Totalitarian Tip Toe.” However, the public is fast becoming hip to the agenda in droves and the Elite know it. Obama’s numbers are in the tank, the secretive Bilderberg meetings are now fully exposed, all while independent alternative news now crushes the MSM. Therefore, it would seem that they must up the ante with a massive event of some kind.
The rhetoric in the mainstream media has most certainly been building toward a major event. There was a steady drip of scattered stories designed to make the public believe that anti-government groups are planning attacks within the United States. This was the case before the Gulf oil gusher blew the Tea-Party-Terrorists out of the headlines.
Perhaps the magnitude of the Gulf oil disaster will prove to be just that event. Indeed it is catastrophic enough to strike the fear of End Times in many concerned citizens. It’s difficult not to be cynical these days, but there is compelling evidence that even this event was staged, as Goldman Sachs and the head of BP, Tony Hayward, had uncanny timing in selling their BP shares weeks before the rig blew. This comes at a time when the SEC announced that it has “destroyed” the evidence of massive put options of airline stocks prior to 9/11. What could possibly be the reason, other than collusion, that the government is destroying vital evidence to the greatest crime in history?
Obama’s henchman Rahm Emanuel’s now famous quote, “Never let a serious crisis go to waste . . . What I mean by that is it’s an opportunity to do things you couldn’t do before,” should tell us that they’re surely hard at work weaving this crisis into opportunity for the agenda. But it may not prove to carry the necessary shock effect to combat the tsunami of sheep waking up from their slumber.
That said, should we be expecting a large-scale terrorist attack based on the multitude of DHS terrorist drills taking place? Well, because there were mock terrorist drills conveniently occurring on September 11th, 2001 and at the London Train bombings for the exact scenarios that took place, one has to speculate if another well-timed drill will result in a live attack. Where there is smoke, there is fire!